Why doesn't iTunes display an iOS 8 update for my iPhone 5?
hi i have an iphone 5 and when i go on itunes it only lets me update to ios 7.1.2 and the ios 8 update doesnt come up can anyone help?
- 09-18-2014, 01:02 PM #2
Re: Why doesn't iTunes display an iOS 8 update for my iPhone 5?
1. Reboot your computer.
2. Make sure it's connected to the internet
3. Make sure you've downloaded the latest version of iTunes
4. Reboot your iPhone 5 and then connect it to your computer via USB and then initiate the computer's iTunes app.
5. When iTunes detects your computer, check for an available update.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-08-2014, 12:37 PM
- By samanway mandal in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2014, 09:32 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2014, 04:02 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2014, 12:30 PM