iCloud tab link still shows up after leaving iPad Mini?

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I still have an iCloud tab showing up on my 5s after erasing all settings and content on my iPad Mini 1st gen to sell because I am getting the 6+. What do I need to do to get rid this unnecessary link cluttering up my screen?

Last edited:

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Here is a screenshot: ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1410961324.366522.jpg
Why is this showing up?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Will I need access to the iPad Mini?

All you did was erase all settings. That did not affect Safari syncing with your device. When you select "Erase All Contents and Settings", that information will be removed. If you're going to sell it, I suggest you put it in DFU mode and then restore via iTunes. After the process is finished and you're greeted with the "welcome screen", turn the device off and prepare to sell it.

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I did erase all contents and settings. I even turned off iCloud on the mini. How do I erase the link from iCloud itself?

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I did erase all contents and settings. I even turned off iCloud on the mini. How do I erase the link from iCloud itself?

Oh dang....You might want to call Apple about this. Once you disabled syncing of Safari as well as log out of iCloud on the device, you should see open tabs from your other devices. I would still go the DFU route.