Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default How can I disable or get rid of iTunes Radio?

How do you get rid of, disable or what ever it takes to make itune radio go away. I do not want to pause it, I want it gone. I have no use for it and I am beyond angry that it keeps coming on with U2 music that I don't like. Every time I use Blue Tooth feature for my navigation app, iTune radio turns on also. It a huge distraction while driving and pausing it is not an option as it keeps coming on every time Blue Tooth is turn on.
    Last edited by taz323; 09-16-2014 at 10:43 PM.

Default re: How can I disable or get rid of iTunes Radio?

You cannot delete iTunes Radio from your device. Maybe you can with a jailbreak, but I don't jailbreak my devices. Anyway, do the following to rectify the issues you mentioned above.

1. To delete the free U2 album follow the instruction via the following link:

Apple lets iTunes users delete free U2 album from music library and purchases | iMore

2. Go to Settings - iTunes & App Store and then disable "Music" under the "Show All" option. Also disable "Use Cellular Data".