How can I disable or get rid of iTunes Radio?
How do you get rid of, disable or what ever it takes to make itune radio go away. I do not want to pause it, I want it gone. I have no use for it and I am beyond angry that it keeps coming on with U2 music that I don't like. Every time I use Blue Tooth feature for my navigation app, iTune radio turns on also. It a huge distraction while driving and pausing it is not an option as it keeps coming on every time Blue Tooth is turn on.
Last edited by taz323; 09-16-2014 at 10:43 PM.
- 09-17-2014, 08:15 AM #2
re: How can I disable or get rid of iTunes Radio?
You cannot delete iTunes Radio from your device. Maybe you can with a jailbreak, but I don't jailbreak my devices. Anyway, do the following to rectify the issues you mentioned above.
1. To delete the free U2 album follow the instruction via the following link:
Apple lets iTunes users delete free U2 album from music library and purchases | iMore
2. Go to Settings - iTunes & App Store and then disable "Music" under the "Show All" option. Also disable "Use Cellular Data".
- By raysivley in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 8Last Post: 09-24-2014, 08:57 PM
- By iPadNick in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2014, 07:54 AM
- By Evilguppy in forum iPhone 6Replies: 7Last Post: 09-17-2014, 07:58 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2014, 08:12 AM
- By himmatsj in forum iOS 8Replies: 3Last Post: 09-16-2014, 11:47 PM