How can I correct a bad iBook download?
downloaded a book onto my ipad 2 via ibook, it was slow, it didn't download properly. it won't open, I can't download it again. and I can't open it. how do I fix? I really need the book for travel.
- 09-16-2014, 08:01 PM #2
- 09-21-2014, 07:28 AM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: How can I correct a bad iBook download?
I have the same problem, and I cannot delete the book. I cannot select it, nor does the store allow me to re-select the book to download. I was able to download to another device, but it is stuck on one device. I have tried closing the app, as well as closing down the iPad. Any suggestions?
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2014, 04:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2014, 02:29 PM
- By alieg in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2014, 12:54 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2014, 11:11 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2014, 04:41 AM