Do you think Apple will eventually make headphones like the beats?

John Flud

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
okay, the other day when I called apple to confirm my iphone order was all good, being that I also had one through AT&T that self canceled, I happened to mention that I had tried to order since two in the morning and have to wait till october. then I laughed and said "you guys can only make so many, right" I can't wait for mine"

then the lady up and shocked me by offering free of charge a set of beats in the ear headphones worth around $100.

I got them today and I won't be complaining because they were free and I still got new earpods coming with the new phone next month.

I'll give the beats to my sister. here's the question though.

since apple likes beats (and U2 which doesn't say much for tastes) :p do you think they'll eventually make headphones like the beats?

if so that would concern me. I'm sure they're nice headphones, particularly if you're into rap music, but I find them too heavy on the bass and not enough highs. if apple does model a new headset after beats, I'll buy a third party set as needed, but was curious what y'all thought. will they do that?

P.S. apple customer service is simply amazing. Even though I don't care for the beats its still amazing they just up and gave them too me. Apple rocks!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: beats vs earpods

I don't like Beats. There's others much better at a lower price. Apple did not buy Beats for the headphones. They wanted the streaming music. Beats is way overrated. They have too much bass for me. I like a good balanced sound. I doubt Apple will use Beats head gear with the iDevices.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73