- iMore Intermediate
- 492 Posts
What is the icon that resembles a padlock inside a circle & how do I get rid of it?
recently (last couple of days) I have noticed, just to the left of the battery percentage an ikon which consists of a padlock inside a circle which has a clockwise indicating arrow on it. What is it,what does it indicate and what may I have done to put it there ? Obviously it indicates something is locked,should it be there and how to get rid of it ?
- 09-16-2014, 10:00 AM #2
re: What is the ion that resembles a padlock inside a circle & how do I get rid of it?
It's letting you know that landscape mode is disabled on the device. To turn it off, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to display the Control Center, and then tap on the last icon at the top.
- 09-16-2014, 03:06 PM #4
- By dalmoradie1 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 13Last Post: 09-17-2014, 12:02 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2014, 10:35 AM
- By Simeon Herbert in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 09-16-2014, 10:11 AM
- By Pete Sake in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 4Last Post: 09-16-2014, 09:48 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2014, 09:12 AM