Lock Screen

Larry Cook1

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I just turned on my lock screen and the date and time are like doubled and blurry. I unlocked the phone and everything else seems to be ok. I was wondering how to get rid of this situation. Any help would be appreciated.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried a reset? Hold the home and power buttons down simultaneously until the Apple screen appears and release.

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
when you went back to the lock screen was it still blury?

if no, minor "loading error" much like the lock screen not responding to touch sometimes.

if still doing it try a reboot. if that doesnt do it try a hard reset (pressing and holding for 5 sec the home and sleep/wake button)

still doing it? hook to computer and sync sometimes this repairs problems

ok it cant still be doing at this point right? well just incase it is back up and restore is a more drastic route.

When all else fails and your vision grows dim and no hope seems to be avalible...: take it to the apple store and let them repair/replace/brick it.

Larry Cook1

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Tried all those except connecting to my computer and syncing. Will try that now. Thanks all.

Finally I did a factory reset and it went away.

I did go to the Sprint store but they told me I had to go to Apple. The phone isn't a month old. I thought Sprint should have replaced it and sent the other one to Apple themselves but I guess customer service isn't what it used to be.

Last edited: