iphone 6+ or galaxy samsung note 4

Ryan Goodman

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Why should I consider getting the iphone 6 plus when the note 4 can do so much more. Has a bigger camera. And a better display resolution?!?!

Posted via the iMore App for Android

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Big cameras are super important. Why stop at the Note though?

Big-camera.jpeg

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I love how you guys handle this stuff on here !!!
Thanks. We simply tell it like it is, and although we enjoy our iPhones, we are not naive to think that everyone does. If someone feels that they would be happier with a non-Apple product, more power to 'em.

Ryan Goodman

May 5, 2013
Visit site
The only reason why i changed from the iphone 4s to the note 3 is because the screen was bigger... Now that the iphone 6+ is bigger.... I'm torn between the note 4 or the iphone 6+. I guess i just want to know what makes the iPhone better than the note 4? or are they basically the same?

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
The only reason why i changed from the iphone 4s to the note 3 is because the screen was bigger... Now that the iphone 6+ is bigger.... I'm torn between the note 4 or the iphone 6+. I guess i just want to know what makes the iPhone better than the note 4? or are they basically the same?

Your Note will be perfect, flawless and work like a dream on the OS it ships out with. Then one day, if you don't upgrade to the new OS when prompted, Samsung will force it on you and cripple your device forever.
That's what happened with my Note 3.
There may be countless reasons why you would be happier with a Note, but I don't like Samsung deciding which OS to run on. It's MY phone, I paid for it in full, I view what they do as vandalizing personal property, to be honest.
Apple has had its share of update snafus, but they don't force updates on customers.
I know several people with iPhone 5 who never updated and are perfectly happy with their device.
That's how it should be.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2