Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default Where do I go in iCloud to import my Google calendar into my iCloud calendar?

Got a new replacement phone. Trying to move google calendar to icloud calendar. have browser address for google calendar.

Where do I go in iCloud to enter address and have the google entries import in to my icloud calendar?
    TiPb Forum Staff

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Where do I go in iCloud to import my Google calendar into my iCloud calendar?

as long as your phone/tablet/Mac (any or all) is connected to both Google and ICloud, Google should copy over the meetings and other information to your phone/tablet/mac and then ICloud will pick them up automagically after the next Icloud backup sync

Default Re: Where do I go in iCloud to import my Google calendar into my iCloud calendar?

You may be able to export your Gmail calendar and then email the file to your iCloud account and import it, but I can't recall if that works or not, and I no longer have a Google account. If you have a Mac computer, it's super easy. Just export your Google calendar and then import it via the Mac's Mail app. Afterwards, it will sync to your iCloud calendar if iCloud is configured on the Mac.