Is anyone else having problems with iTunes not downloading updates?
So I go into iTunes and when I click update apps, a pop up comes up saying do you want to download for free, and it has a download and cancel button. If i hit download, the prompt just keeps popping up and it does not download. Anyone else having this issue or have any idea how to fix it?
- 09-14-2014, 12:29 PM #2
Re: Itunes won't download updates?
I have not run into that problem since I don't update my apps from iTunes but let me ask: Are you running the latest iTunes version? have you tried closing it and restarting the computer? Are you on Mavericks or Yosemite beta? if the latest, maybe that's the problem.
- 09-14-2014, 04:22 PM #3
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2014, 12:54 PM
- By Ted G in forum iPhone 6Replies: 13Last Post: 09-15-2014, 08:39 AM
- By Assassin 11B3P in forum iTunesReplies: 4Last Post: 09-15-2014, 08:05 AM
- By Rancid88 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 3Last Post: 09-14-2014, 06:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-14-2014, 06:42 AM