How can I restore my iPhone 4 so that it will work again?
I try to update my iphone 4 to ios 7.1.2,i didnt know the iphone 4 from japan cant update for this version..now if i turn it on have this itunes plug in..i tried to connect in my computer in itunes but its not working..any idea what should i do?pls help me..thanks
- 09-14-2014, 10:13 AM #2
re: How can I restore my iPhone 4 so that it will work again?
Put the device in DFU mode (instructions below via the link), connect it to iTunes, and when iTunes detect that the device is in recovery, select to restore and update it. Make sure that your computer is connected to the internet.
DFU Mode - The iPhone Wiki
- 09-14-2014, 10:29 AM #3
Re: How can I restore my iPhone 4 so that it will work again?
Not sure with international variants, but whenever I restore older AT&T iPhones, I need to make sure there is a SIM card (doesnt have to be active) installed. Otherwise, you get to the activation screen and can't get further.
- 09-15-2014, 06:31 AM #4
- 09-15-2014, 08:13 AM #5
- By Ledsteplin in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2014, 08:29 AM
- By Coachbulldog in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-14-2014, 11:07 PM
- By Thalles Urzedo in forum iPhone 6Replies: 9Last Post: 09-14-2014, 12:18 PM
- By terreos in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 6Last Post: 09-14-2014, 10:50 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-14-2014, 09:00 AM