Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nikkisharif
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default Which carrier do you recommend?

I currently own a boost iphone 5c cracked screen everything else works . I wanna change carriers and buy the new iphone 6. I want a 64 and dont want to pay more then about 85 a month for the month. With good service , which carrier do you guys recommend?

Default Re: Help me ! Iphone 6 choice

I love Verizon but T-mobile will probably be your best option as far as price. I'm not sure about signal strength because every area may be different.
    luvesuga likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

228 Posts
    Global Posts
    230 Global Posts

Service depends on where you live. But I switched to T-Mobile from Verizon. Same service in my area and $200 cheaper.
    iMore Genius

4,772 Posts
    Global Posts
    23,116 Global Posts

Many people hate AT&T and refer to it as the Death Star. However, I've been with them from the time they were L.A. Cellular, then AT&T, then Cingular, then back to AT&T. From L.A. to the mid Atlantic I've had excellent coverage. I used to travel quite a lot for work until I got promoted and they decided I belonged in the office, and there wasn't one city where AT&T didn't have excellent coverage. I took one line to Verizon for two years and honestly didn't see a penny's worth of difference in coverage. If anything, where I live, I get better coverage with AT&T.