If I reset my network on my ipod 5th generation, will I loose my photos?
If I reset my network on my ipod 5th generation, will I loose my photos? Will I lose apps or contacts or anything personal like messages?
- 09-13-2014, 05:30 PM #2
Re: Ipod network reset
If you go to Settings - General - Reset and then select "Reset Network Settings", the only thing you will lose is a connection to your Wi-Fi network. You will have to re-enter your Wi-Fi network's passcode, if applicable. Your photos, videos, music, documents, apps, etcetera, will not be affected.
- By theKHMERboy in forum iPhone 6Replies: 4Last Post: 10-03-2014, 10:40 AM
- By baagansmith in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 09-15-2014, 05:51 PM
- By hockey1299 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-14-2014, 01:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2014, 12:50 PM
- By plantemichel in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2014, 07:47 AM