- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Facebook is installed, but how do I retrieve it's missing icon on iPad mini 7.1.2?
Ultimately trying to solve a Farmville 2 Country Escape issue (not being able to see or buy from coop members) thinking uninstalling and reinstalling Facebook would be a possible solution BUT even though Settings says Facebook is installed the icon has recently vanished. Without a icon I don't know how to uninstall. Does anybody know how to get the icon back?
- 09-14-2014, 10:33 AM #2
re: Facebook is installed, but how do I retrieve it's missing icon on iPad mini 7.1.2?
On your device, go to Settings - General - Usage and then select "Manage Storage" underneath the "Storage" option. Scroll down and locate the Facebook app, and then select it. Now select "Delete App".
- By kilofoxtrot in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 34Last Post: 09-21-2014, 12:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-15-2014, 08:13 AM
- By Coachbulldog in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-14-2014, 11:07 PM
- By Thalles Urzedo in forum iPhone 6Replies: 9Last Post: 09-14-2014, 12:18 PM
- By terreos in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 6Last Post: 09-14-2014, 10:50 AM