Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By KennyMcCormack
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default Who else pre ordered from AT&T and what does your order status say?

I woke up at 3AM ET on launch morning and found apple and Att's sites having problems. I was finally able to get an order in at att around 4am and it said delivers on or around the 19th. I just checked my order status page and it says ships sept 23- oct 2. Highly disappointing since I could have ordered one most of the day directly from apple and have it deliver on launch day without getting up early. Who else pre ordered from att? What does your order status say?
    iMore Genius

3,092 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,626 Global Posts

Default Re: AT&T pre orders

You're luckier than I am.. I got on AT&T website at 2:05 CST, my shipping date is 10/13-10/22..such is life😳
    iMore Beginner

90 Posts
    Global Posts
    191 Global Posts

I've been browsing around the AT&T forum discussions. One observation that keeps showing up is that the dates provided by AT&T may be meaningless. We'll just have to wait and see whether the provided dates are overly conservative in order to protect AT&T from promising delivery by a certain date when it can't. 10/13-22 is OK with me. It'll come when it comes!
    ladyc0524 likes this.

6,101 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,195 Global Posts

I get it that it’s disappointing. But look at it this way: when everyone else is experiencing the fact that the excitement and "newness" has worn off, you will still be enjoying it. (Yeah, well, I tried to help.)