iOS 8 and vertigo
Does anyone know if iOS 8 fixes the vertigo problem of iOS 7? I really want to come back to Apple!
- 09-13-2014, 12:23 AM #2
- 09-13-2014, 02:19 AM #3
Re: iOS 8 and vertigo
I honestly never knew this was a thing. I'm sorry for you. How about going to an Apple Store and asking them to do the following to a phone and then testing it?
“Settings,” then “General” and then “Accessibility.” Click on “Reduce Motion.”
They should be happy to oblige you and you can test out the functions with this setting off and see how you get on.
- By christophermn in forum iPhoneReplies: 11Last Post: 04-06-2015, 12:02 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2014, 09:06 PM
- By SeanHRCC in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 13Last Post: 09-12-2014, 04:53 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-12-2014, 04:30 PM
- By c2tarun in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-12-2014, 01:48 PM