iOS 8 and vertigo
Hi all - does anyone know if iOS 8 solves the vertigo, headaches and motion sickness of iOS 7? I really want to be able to use Apple again!
- 09-12-2014, 09:06 PM #2
Re: iOS 8 and vertigo
Did you try the "reduce motion" setting that was added to IOS 7 due the complaints of vertigo and motion sickness? I never had the problem but do prefer the "reduce motion" setting to on.
Last edited by raorth; 09-12-2014 at 09:46 PM.
- By christophermn in forum iPhoneReplies: 11Last Post: 04-06-2015, 12:02 AM
- By eprisencc in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 8Last Post: 09-13-2014, 07:26 PM
- By SeanHRCC in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 13Last Post: 09-12-2014, 04:53 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-12-2014, 04:30 PM
- By c2tarun in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-12-2014, 01:48 PM