ios8 battery usage and speed
I'm a blackberry user for 5-6 years now, and I'm thinking to move on and buy an iPhone. They have good deals on the iPhone 5S but I wonder when ios 8 will come out how the speed and battery will be once u updated the 5S. As most of you have more experience with an iPhone, I would like to know what u think?
Or should I just go for the iPhone 6
Posted via the iMore App for Android
- 09-12-2014, 01:01 PM #2iMore Expert
- 797 Posts
Re: ios8 battery usage and speed
Every iOS upgrade or update apple pushes to his devices are meant to either maintain actually battery conditions, or enhance battery performances. That been said, the iPhone 5s is doing well under the current iOS, it can only be as it is or get better even under iOS 8. As for the 6, it's a good phone, and with great battery life and since it's the latest iPhone existing, you can get it and you definitely will enjoy it, that is if the bigger size it now have doesn't bother you nor the price. You can't go wrong with whatever you will chose.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- By AgentHeracles in forum AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 10-10-2014, 11:25 PM
- By gvndeb60 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 48Last Post: 09-18-2014, 06:11 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-12-2014, 12:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-12-2014, 10:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-12-2014, 06:40 AM