- iMore Newbie
- 14 Posts
How to schedule do not disturb?
Hi friends, I purchased new macbook pro and I am loving it. I am new to mac. I have a question.
I use inbuilt calendar a lot. I schedule my day, all my meetings and other stuffs in that calendar. Is it possible that when I am in a meeting or busy in the calendar then do not disturb gets activated. And it gets deactivated after meeting is finished?
- 09-11-2014, 02:54 PM #2
Re: How to schedule do not disturb?
You can open the System Preferences app - but there's only an option to schedule DnD on time - and a few other options - none calendar/meeting based - it's a manual process - just open Notification Center, and pull down on it to reveal the on/off toggle.
- By KingBuick in forum Apple WatchReplies: 8Last Post: 10-09-2014, 09:48 AM
- By LandRovers in forum iPhone 6Replies: 6Last Post: 09-12-2014, 12:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2014, 01:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2014, 01:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2014, 01:30 PM