Pictures of the different colors of the iphone 6

I

iMore Question

I'm deciding between the silver and space gray. But since I can't see the phone in person if I pre-order, I want better pictures to look at. Can anyone tell me where to go to see full pictures of the back, sides, and front of the phone?

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm deciding between the silver and space gray. But since I can't see the phone in person if I pre-order, I want better pictures to look at. Can anyone tell me where to go to see full pictures of the back, sides, and front of the phone?

Apple.com has a nice assortment of photos. You can also go to youtube and search "iPhone 6 hands on" to see folks using the actual devices after the keynote. Or a simple google search as well. If you made it far enough to ask the question on iMore, I am certain you will find what you need following those steps. Good luck!!

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, the Apple.com website has good photos.

In my case, I prefer a black bezel, so my choice is made for me. The color pairs are (case/bezel) Space Gray/Black, Silver/White and Gold/White. So if you have a preference for the bezel color that will help. Especially since you aren’t considering the gold case, then your choice could be a bit easier. Good luck with your decision.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2