Can you help me with my iCloud Dilemma?
Originally I and iphone 4s and Ipad. Working off of one icloud acct. Recently i gave me daughter my iphone and now i just purchased new iphone 5c. Here is my dilemma....my daughter and I seemed to be sharing the same info. I created a new icloud acct with my new phone and want to switch my ipad over to the new account too. after doing so will my daughters music etc vaporize once i create a new acct. How do i protect everyting that she has (even if my stuff is in there too) and keep my stuff on my ipad ?
- 09-10-2014, 08:58 PM #2
re: Can you help me with my iCloud Dilemma?How do i protect everyting that she has (even if my stuff is in there too) and keep my stuff on my ipad ?
- 09-10-2014, 09:10 PM #3
re: Can you help me with my iCloud Dilemma?
If you created a new account for you to use with your new 5c and iPad 2 you had two options:
-Start fresh (from zero, no apps or anything) or
- Restore your 5c from a 4s back up so it'd move the info you had in your 4s to your new 5c.
BUT keep in mind, that whatever you purchased with the old account (the one you gave to your daughter) will stay there, what I mean is that if you want to (re)download apps purchased with the old account, you'd had to keep switching back and forth, because you can't move your purchases to the new account (but can download with the other account to your 5c with no problem).
You go to itunes store and change the name and personal info if you want, with your daughter's and as for whatever she has in your old 4s, nothing will be affected, everything will stay as you left it.
- By Wreckus in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 10Last Post: 10-26-2014, 08:14 PM
- By kilofoxtrot in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 9Last Post: 09-14-2014, 01:58 AM
- By EEZ123 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 13Last Post: 09-12-2014, 07:56 AM
- By shivamanuja in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-10-2014, 11:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2014, 08:39 PM