Can you give me advice on how I can unlock iPhone 4S and 5?
Allow me to first explain my position: I have received from Canada (provider-Rogers), 2 Iphones one 4S and a 5, both unactivated. I cannot seem to pass this stage. I do not have a sim-card from the provider, I think I might find a way to obtain one.
I have tried several methods. Could you please give me a piece of advice about how could I unlock them so that I do not end-up with twodifferent generations of the same decoration. in other words what do you think I should do next. I appreciate it and thank you in advance
- 09-10-2014, 02:56 PM #2
Re: Iphone 4 S and 5 advice. Thank you!
Contact Rogers and request that they assist you in unlocking the devices. In regard to activating them, they won't be activated until you insert a valid SIM card from an activated wireless account. If the devices are locked via iCloud activation then you're there's nothing we can do for you.
- By eyecrispy in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 71Last Post: 06-27-2016, 07:57 PM
- By deosculate in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2015, 02:53 PM
- By AB Lambert in forum iPhone 6Replies: 9Last Post: 01-26-2015, 07:12 AM
- By Ledsteplin in forum iPhone 6Replies: 5Last Post: 09-11-2014, 04:02 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2014, 02:12 PM