Fandango on Passbook

douglaswilson

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I have a two year old movie ticket in my passbook that I can not delete, I clicked on the "i" to get the back side of the ticket and still nothing to delete it. Does anyone have any ideas? I rebooted my phone and it is still there. I also deleted the Fandango app and the ticket is still there. Does anyone have any ideas about this? Thanks!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't have an account with Fandango but I can't understand why the steps you've already taken did not delete the ticket from the Passbook app. How does it work anyway? Do the movie ticket self delete when used or they stay visible in Passbook until you delete them even after you've watched the movie?

douglaswilson

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Based on this scenario they stay until I delete them- but there doesn't seem to be a way to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pbryan74

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Did you ever find out how to get rid of them? I have the same problem and its driving me crazy. Didn't really care before but now that I'm using apple pay i would like it a little less cluttered.

Mario Bronowicki

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Did you ever find out how to get rid of them? I have the same problem and its driving me crazy. Didn't really care before but now that I'm using apple pay i would like it a little less cluttered.

Just figured it out on accident. Open your fandango ticket in passbook, click on the i to open the back side. Double tap on the top left corner in the white area. This will bring up an option to delete. It's a hidden menu by fandango.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR