Is anyone with an IPAD mini having problems charging the IPAD while you are trying to use it. I am plugged into a regular socket not my computer. Is there a setting somewhere that I need to change? I have already replaced both the cord and the usb that plugs into the wall socket. Any help would be greatly appriciated. Thanks.
- 09-09-2014, 08:45 AM #2
Re: Charging problems:
It's been a while since I've done it, but I've had no problems charging my iPad Mini while using it. You may try resetting the device or make a genius bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store to have them diagnose the problem for you.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-08-2014, 08:16 PM
- By bigunlocker in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-06-2014, 08:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 09:06 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-03-2014, 08:51 AM
- By Jhartshorne in forum iOS 7Replies: 8Last Post: 09-01-2014, 09:05 PM