How can i backup all my cydia tweaks & then reinstall them after i rejailbreak once i update to iOS 8?

nated0gg618

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
How can i backup all my cydia tweaks & then reinstall them after i rejailbreak once i update to iOS 8?

as everybody should know by now that the ios8 launch is soon to be realeased, how can i backup all my cydia tweaks and be able to reinstall all tweaks after i rejailbreak once i update to ios8

i looked up openbackup (i found on google) but it has the developer's support for this package has been suspended indefinitely. so i wasnt sure if it was safe to use this

NekoMichi

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Re: How can i backup all my cydia tweaks & then reinstall them after i rejailbreak once i update to

as everybody should know by now that the ios8 launch is soon to be realeased, how can i backup all my cydia tweaks and be able to reinstall all tweaks after i rejailbreak once i update to ios8

i looked up openbackup (i found on google) but it has the developer's support for this package has been suspended indefinitely. so i wasnt sure if it was safe to use this

Unfortunately no-one can answer this at the moment since iOS 8 hasn't been publicly released yet, let alone possible to jailbreak. Therefore we don't know which package backup and reinstallation softwares can retrieve your current jailbreak state and transfer it onto a device running iOS 8.

098v

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: How can i backup all my cydia tweaks & then reinstall them after i rejailbreak once i update to

Hi, first off welcome to iMore and I hope you enjoy your stay here, as for your question some tweaks that I know you could backup with are; PkgBackup ($9.99) PkgBackup allows you to back up your tweaks, contact, setting and many more to your device, Addressbook, Dropbox, through FTP, Google Drive, Skydrive, and SugarSync, an alternative to this app is AppInfo (Free), AppInfo allows you to create a list that shows all of your installed apps, tweaks, Cydia sources, songs, etc, all in a convenient little list (here's a little guide on how to use AppInfo)

Hope this information is helpful, I had written this quickly as I am at school right now.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods