How can I remove my jailbreak prior to having my device repaired via warranty?
I have an ipad that won't start, according to a technician the battery is defective. The problem is that it is on warranty with apple, but it has jailbreak. I try to restore with itunes in dfu mode, but gives me error 4005.
There any way to remove jailbreak to carry it to the warranty??
- 09-08-2014, 03:34 PM #2
- 09-08-2014, 03:48 PM #3
- 09-08-2014, 04:29 PM #4
- 09-08-2014, 04:46 PM #5
- 09-08-2014, 05:02 PM #6
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-29-2015, 08:56 PM
- By jmendel33 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 26Last Post: 09-25-2014, 02:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2014, 01:59 PM
- By Chrislav7 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-05-2014, 10:07 PM
- By Chrislav7 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 0Last Post: 09-05-2014, 10:29 AM