- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
how to cancel a pending iPhone from being erased?????
I have requested to erase my iPhone as it was stolen. It is saying pending, this iPhone will be erased when it is connected to the internet. The person who stole my phone has now come forward. How do I cancel it from erasing everything. I'm so SAAAD!!
- 09-07-2014, 04:23 AM #2
Re: how to cancel a pending iPhone from being erased?????
No guarantees here, but this is what I would try:
First go to 'Find my iPhone' app on another device and log in.
Remove your iPhone from the devices list, assuming this is still possible after initiating a wipe.
Then, plug your iPhone to your PC (where it's synced with iTunes) and make a back-up of the device.
Keeping the internet OFF on both your iPhone and the PC, so neither can receive the 'wipe command' online.
Good luck either way.
- By the1m.polo in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 13Last Post: 09-12-2014, 12:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-08-2014, 05:54 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-07-2014, 07:38 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-07-2014, 02:50 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2014, 10:30 PM