Why does my iPhone 4 have difficulty connecting to Wi-Fi networks?
my iphohe 4 s has a problem with the wireless , the wireles go on but has not conection, can not find any network.
- 09-06-2014, 02:36 PM #2
Also try forgetting your network settings by going to Settings>Wi-Fi> then tapping on the network , then scroll down and click forget. After that, reconnect to your wireless network and you should be good to go.
- By muyaad in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2014, 12:58 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 09:01 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-02-2014, 08:51 AM
- By EmceeGeek in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 3Last Post: 08-29-2014, 08:25 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 09:40 AM