Ios 8 Beta reset gone bad... HELP

Riley Fitzpatrick

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
HELP. okay so i have ios 8 beta whatever, and there were problems with messaging, so i figured, how about resetting it. nbd. i did it before, no problem. except this time, when i try to set it up, it shows up as "this device is not part of the apple developer program."
now i cant use my phone at all.
if theres a solution right now, cool. but if i have to wait for next weeks ios 8 release, how do i set it up, since technically the phone will still be in the beta ios 8. i just dont understand how i can fix it even when the actual update comes out. i cant even get to it from my phone. HELP

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
HELP. okay so i have ios 8 beta whatever, and there were problems with messaging, so i figured, how about resetting it. nbd. i did it before, no problem. except this time, when i try to set it up, it shows up as "this device is not part of the apple developer program."
now i cant use my phone at all.
if theres a solution right now, cool. but if i have to wait for next weeks ios 8 release, how do i set it up, since technically the phone will still be in the beta ios 8. i just dont understand how i can fix it even when the actual update comes out. i cant even get to it from my phone. HELP

Try putting it into DFU mode:

How to put your iPhone or iPad into DFU mode | iMore

Follow the steps and you should be good to go!

Riley Fitzpatrick

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
Screen Shot 2014-09-06 at 2.37.42 PM.pngits not working, because itunes wont recognize the device.

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
That's why these betas are for developers. People try and get ios 8 "whatever" before it's actually released and end up messing their phones up. Leave it to the big boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods