Can't remove iTunes content from iPad air
I am returning a new iPad air for one with more memory. I had already loaded my iTunes content on the new iPad before I decided to return it and am, now, trying to remove all personal data before returning the device. I've de-authorized the new device on my iTunes library. I've also done a General/Erase All Content and Settings in the settings tab. Now, under General/Usage it shows 'No data' beside the Music icon. However, when I tap on the Music icon on the home screen all of my content/albums are still there. Help.
- 09-06-2014, 01:59 PM #2
Re: Can't remove iTunes content from iPad air
When you do the erase all contents and settings let it erase all then do nothing. You should get the welcome screen to set up. You don't want to enter your iTunes info at this point.
Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk
- By vishal taj in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 22Last Post: 06-28-2016, 10:23 AM
- By pgg101 in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-06-2014, 11:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-06-2014, 11:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2014, 10:35 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2014, 09:51 AM