How do I delete pictures on my iPhone 5?

I

iMore Question

how to delete pictures in iphone 5s . uploaded from pc

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I am sorry I am not sure what you are asking. Do you want to put pictures on your phone onto your pc so you can delete them from phone?

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Swipe from left to right on the album to delete it. If it doesn't work, connect it to iTunes and uncheck that album in iTunes and sync iTunes to your iPhone and it will be remove.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Swipe from left to right on the album to delete it. If it doesn't work, connect it to iTunes and uncheck that album in iTunes and sync iTunes to your iPhone and it will be remove.

I'm not trying to be rude but the OP is not asking about music. They are asking about pictures.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I'm not trying to be rude but the OP is not asking about music. They are asking about pictures.

I know he's talking about pictures. What's are you not happy with in the solutions I proposed to the op?

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I know he's talking about pictures. What's are you not happy with in the solutions I proposed to the op?

To the best of my knowledge You don't swipe photo albums to delete. You can. However swipe songs to delete. To delete pics you can do them individually with the trash can on the bottom. Also oakey is right. If you added it on your PC you have to delete from there.
All that being said I am still not sure what the OP is actually looking to do.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711