Is my iphone hacked??
So I have an iPhone 4 with AT&T and I have a go phone plan on it. I didn't pay my bill last week and my service has been off. I obviously know that you can still send iMessages through wifi even if I don't have service. So HERE IS THE PROBLEM:
Everyone I send iMessages to outside of wifi does not receive them. But today I got a text from somebody while I was on the highway. So I texted back. That person received those messages too.... I'm not in wifi mind you... So I text someone else through I message to see if they get it... And several attempts failed. So I try the other number again that worked and yes it still works. I'm back in wifi now and can iMessage anyone no problem. So. Why did the iMessage work for this person??? This person is actually my ex wife and sons mother.............. Please help me, am I being hacked? Did she somehow log in by figuring out my password to my iPhone and somehow manage to make this happen? Please help as this could be devastating.
- 09-06-2014, 08:24 AM #2
- 09-06-2014, 08:37 AM #3
Re: Is my iphone hacked??
I don't know the answer but I'm willing to bet you were NOT hacked. Unless you are jailbroken, it is incredibly difficult, no, nigh-on impossible, to hack an iPhone. Is your wife some kind of computer specialist with an axe to grind? If not, it's something else causing this.
- 09-06-2014, 09:53 AM #4
- 09-06-2014, 10:23 AM #5
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2014, 08:27 AM
- By parafig in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-05-2014, 09:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2014, 05:55 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-05-2014, 05:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-05-2014, 05:12 PM