Easy way to have only phone calls overnight in case of emergency?
I only want phone calls overnight in case of emergency calls (rare but necessary)
I don't want any other reminders/noises enabled that could wake me up.
Is there an easier way than turning off things manually every evening?
If not, they should find a way : )
- 09-05-2014, 10:54 PM #2
- 09-06-2014, 02:19 AM #3
- 09-06-2014, 02:29 AM #4
- 09-06-2014, 10:12 PM #5iMore Intermediate
- 160 Posts
Re: Easy way to have only phone calls overnight in case of emergency?
Keep in mind that if someone calls you without the caller ID, that call also will be blocked.
I use the DND too but I realize that when the hospital calls they probably don't send the caller ID.
My mom is 85 and as healthy as a 85 year old can be but when I knew she would be in a critical condition using DND isn't an option to me.
- By KingBuick in forum Apple WatchReplies: 9Last Post: 11-14-2014, 06:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2014, 08:27 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-05-2014, 10:16 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-05-2014, 05:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-05-2014, 05:12 PM