Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Post Location Accuracy is improved when wifi is turned on so what do I need to do?

Location Accuracy is improved when wifi is turned on. what i need ?

Default re: Location Accuracy is improved when wifi is turned on so what do I need to do?

You would need to turn on your wifi- go into settings and turn on wifi- then connect to a network. Do you have wifi at home? If not contact your cable service provider to add it

Default re: Location Accuracy is improved when wifi is turned on so what do I need to do?

If you're asking about "Improved Accuracy", that's automatic when wifi is turned on. You don't need anything except the wifi. Also, anything you want to use location for should be toggled on in location services.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
    iMore Nanite

Default Re: Location Accuracy is improved when wifi is turned on so what do I need to do?

wi fi not on
    iMore Nanite

Default Re: Location Accuracy is improved when wifi is turned on so what do I need to do?

Question=
    Location Accuracy is improved when wifi is turn on
    I need to turn on wifi how to do,?
    I can not to do anhthing now?
    Please tell me...i phone 6 plus
    iMore Nanite

How to do now wifi is can not on?
    Appear to the i phone location accuracy is improved when wifi is turn on.
    so i want to open wifi please tell me something....

Quote Originally Posted by Unique lama View Post
    How to do now wifi is can not on?
    Appear to the i phone location accuracy is improved when wifi is turn on.
    so i want to open wifi please tell me something....
    Do you have a wifi provider? Are you where there is wifi? Go to Settings > wifi> Tap on the wifi you want and enter the password.

If you're connected a blue check will appear.
    iMore Nanite

Yes i know that but if there is already close the wifi can not open there is appear the "location accuracy is improved when wifi is turn on" so can not open how to open pls pls

Default Location Accuracy is improved when wifi is turned on so what do I need to do?

Yes i know that but if there is already close the wifi can not open there is appear the "location accuracy is improved when wifi is turn on" so can not open how to open pls pls
    That's just a tip everyone sees there. Ignore it
    See, when my wifi is turned off, it shows for me too.

Just turn it on. Tap the wifi you want and enter the password.
    iMore Nanite

Yes same like this.can not open or already turned off so i want to open
    Then what i need to do?
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    5,092 Global Posts

Yep. Just turn the WiFi function on. You don't need to be connected to a WiFi network. WiFi just needs to be on.
    iMore Nanite

Can not open wifi because of there is location accuracy is improved when wifi is on so i need to turn on ..i don't like other thing just want to open my wifi ..

Can not open wifi because of there is location accuracy is improved when wifi is on so i need to turn on ..i don't like other thing just want to open my wifi ..
    It's not going to affect your wifi. Just turn your wifi on. That about accuracy is just a tip. Ignore it. Turn your wifi on. If you don't want location services, go to Settings> Privacy > location services > Toggle off.

Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    It's not going to affect your wifi. Just turn your wifi on. That about accuracy is just a tip. Ignore it. Turn your wifi on. If you don't want location services, go to Settings> Privacy > location services > Toggle off.
    That's probably your best bet. Turn off location, globally or individually for apps you don't want to know that info.
    iMore Nanite

Halloo,
    I am Awais,From soudi arab,
    My i phon 4s
    i need to do how wifi enable
    pllz help me
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    4,580 Global Posts

Go to settings and then go into the wifi tab. There will be a circular slider next to the words "Wi-Fi". You just need to tap on the slider or slide it to the right until it's blue (iOS 5 & 6) or green (iOS 7, 8, & 9).
    Rob Phillips likes this.

If you're wifi is greyed out and you can't turn it on, then take your phone to a certified repair shop to have it fixed.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    4,580 Global Posts

Or you can try restoring the device as new.

With a grayed out wifi, sometimes just "forgetting this network", then logging back on with fix it.
    iMore Nanite

my I phone 6 plus ios 9.3.2 but can not slide open for wifi .so many time I tried but can not slide wifi on. so what I need
    to do pls discribe me

my I phone 6 plus ios 9.3.2 but can not slide open for wifi .so many time I tried but can not slide wifi on. so what I need
    to do pls discribe me
    Try Reset Network Settings
    Reset Network Settings Settings>General>Reset>Tap Reset Network Settings. You may need to enter your wifi passcode back in afterwards.

If that doesn't work, you may need to restore your phone as new. Not from a back up.

If a restore doesn't work, you should take it to an Apple Store and let the Genius Bar have a look.
    Or call Apple Support.
    Tartarus likes this.
    iMore Nanite

why my iphone 4s not turned on wifi ios 9.2.4

Quote Originally Posted by shanuka kumara View Post
    why my iphone 4s not turned on wifi ios 9.2.4
    If a restore of your iPhone doesn't solve this problem than I guess it's a hardware issue and you should have it checked out a certified repair service.
    iMore Nanite

Quote Originally Posted by iMore Question View Post
    Location Accuracy is improved when wifi is turned on. what i need ?
    iMore Nanite

How I Wifi occupations plz help me..
+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast