Location Accuracy is improved when wifi is turned on so what do I need to do?

I

iMore Question

Location Accuracy is improved when wifi is turned on. what i need ?

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
You would need to turn on your wifi- go into settings and turn on wifi- then connect to a network. Do you have wifi at home? If not contact your cable service provider to add it

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
If you're asking about "Improved Accuracy", that's automatic when wifi is turned on. You don't need anything except the wifi. Also, anything you want to use location for should be toggled on in location services.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Unique lama

May 26, 2016
Visit site
Question=
Location Accuracy is improved when wifi is turn on
I need to turn on wifi how to do,?
I can not to do anhthing now?
Please tell me...i phone 6 plus

Unique lama

May 26, 2016
Visit site
How to do now wifi is can not on?
Appear to the i phone location accuracy is improved when wifi is turn on.
so i want to open wifi please tell me something....

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
How to do now wifi is can not on?
Appear to the i phone location accuracy is improved when wifi is turn on.
so i want to open wifi please tell me something....

Do you have a wifi provider? Are you where there is wifi? Go to Settings > wifi> Tap on the wifi you want and enter the password.
c5b7f5b22f3ccd94a340cb23d1c99208.jpg

If you're connected a blue check will appear.
4d63c372332bfd3e99dde233f189caf5.jpg

Unique lama

May 26, 2016
Visit site
Yes i know that but if there is already close the wifi can not open there is appear the "location accuracy is improved when wifi is turn on" so can not open how to open pls pls

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Yes i know that but if there is already close the wifi can not open there is appear the "location accuracy is improved when wifi is turn on" so can not open how to open pls pls

That's just a tip everyone sees there. Ignore it
See, when my wifi is turned off, it shows for me too.
13f0cbedbde8d3a4710b77bbb6840e0f.jpg

Just turn it on. Tap the wifi you want and enter the password.

Unique lama

May 26, 2016
Visit site
Can not open wifi because of there is location accuracy is improved when wifi is on so i need to turn on ..i don't like other thing just want to open my wifi ..

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Can not open wifi because of there is location accuracy is improved when wifi is on so i need to turn on ..i don't like other thing just want to open my wifi ..

It's not going to affect your wifi. Just turn your wifi on. That about accuracy is just a tip. Ignore it. Turn your wifi on. If you don't want location services, go to Settings> Privacy > location services > Toggle off.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
It's not going to affect your wifi. Just turn your wifi on. That about accuracy is just a tip. Ignore it. Turn your wifi on. If you don't want location services, go to Settings> Privacy > location services > Toggle off.

That's probably your best bet. Turn off location, globally or individually for apps you don't want to know that info.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Go to settings and then go into the wifi tab. There will be a circular slider next to the words "Wi-Fi". You just need to tap on the slider or slide it to the right until it's blue (iOS 5 & 6) or green (iOS 7, 8, & 9).

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
If you're wifi is greyed out and you can't turn it on, then take your phone to a certified repair shop to have it fixed.

Unique lama

May 26, 2016
Visit site
my I phone 6 plus ios 9.3.2 but can not slide open for wifi .so many time I tried but can not slide wifi on. so what I need
to do pls discribe me

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW