I saved a movie on the root memory of my ipad M2, how do i search an delete
Title pretty much says it. I couldn't make a movie on my PC appear on itunes so I attempted to do an old fashion drag an drop, a message appeared thast asked "add to root memory" or something like that, thing is i dont know how to find it or access the root memory of my ipad.
Would appreciate your help on this.
- 09-03-2014, 07:47 AM #2
Re: I saved a movie on the root memory of my ipad M2, how do i search an delete
Is your device jailbroken? I didn't think you could access the root partition within iOS. Anyway, wouldn't it be easier to download an app like Goodreader or Phone Drive and then drag and drop the videos into the app via iTunes?
- By xsendoux in forum AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 11-20-2014, 06:11 PM
- By acejunker in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 17Last Post: 09-05-2014, 02:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2014, 06:13 AM
- By SaranyaPWT in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 01:06 AM
- By ricoe320 in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 08:39 PM