Why do I keep getting the Pangu quit unexpectedly error when trying to jailbreak my device?
I am trying to jailbreak my iphone 5s through the Pangu download. I've downloaded the program from the Pangu website numerous times through Safari, Chrome and Firefox. Each time I download it, it mounts to my desktop but when I double click to open it I get a message that says "Pangu quit unexpectedly." I've made sure that my Mac is updated, I have the latest version of iTunes and I've tried restarting my computer and browsers. I don't know what else to do and I want this jailbreak to work! Someone please help! Thank you!
- 09-02-2014, 03:22 PM #2
Re: Why do I keep getting the Pangu quit unexpectedly error when trying to jailbreak my device?
The information via the following link may be helpful to you.
- 10-30-2014, 12:36 AM #3
- 10-30-2014, 03:49 AM #4
- By seaburngames in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-11-2014, 03:37 PM
- By plantemichel in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 18Last Post: 09-03-2014, 07:12 PM
- By Hashem Elezabi in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 06:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2014, 09:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2014, 09:06 PM