Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Highrisedrifter
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default How can I get my deactivated Galaxy S2 to work?

A t mobile galaxy s2 I just bought off line. Straight talk deactivated my current phone and I had bought a 60 sim card kit. Phone is still not working. What can I do now?
    iMore Elite

2,761 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,945 Global Posts

Default re: How can I get my deactivated Galaxy S2 to work?

Hi and welcome to iMore. This is primarily an Apple site catering to iPhones, iPods, Macs and other Apple devices. We have a sister site called Android Central over at - Android Central | Android Forums, News, Reviews, Help and Android Wallpapers - and they may be able to help you further.

Saying that, a number of us here also have Android devices, myself included. If I understand you, you are saying that Straight Talk deactivated your phone. Do you mean that no SIM cards will work in the S2 at all, or do you mean that they deactivated your SIM card only? if they deactivated your phone, do you know why? Surely this isn't allowed, it certainly wouldn't be over here in the UK anyway.
    Spencerdl likes this.