- 09-02-2014, 08:23 AM #2
re: How do I store photos in the iCloud photo library?
1. Take a photo using your i-device. The photo will automatically be placed in your photos library on your device.
2. If you'd like to backup your photos to iCloud, simply go to Setting - iCloud and then make sure that Backup is enabled. After that, select to Backup Now. (Note: You will not be able to login to the iCloud website and view your backed up photos -- at least not until iOS 8 and the iCloud Drive is introduced in a week or so.)
- By vubk in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 8Last Post: 10-15-2014, 06:04 AM
- By Ste Wilkins1 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 64Last Post: 09-10-2014, 05:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-10-2014, 03:41 AM
- By Acidrop in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2014, 10:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 08:13 AM