My screen broken while replacing the charging port. Shouldn't it work anyway?
i used the guide here in the site to replace my charging port
i do anything its says the only problam i got its when i back the screen to its postion the glass start to break
i close is any way and try to turn on the iphone but its look dead D:
how can i know if i make something wrong during my work?( i think i make because he dont work :o) and how can i find the problam?
i go over the guide several time and check my self so its wired...
if the screen broke its still should work?
thanks to all helpers!!!!
- 09-02-2014, 09:06 AM #2
re: My screen broken while replacing the charging port. Shouldn't it work anyway?
Retrace your steps. Furthermore, you should have stopped when you noticed the glass starting to break, in my opinion. Also, just because the screen broke, it doesn't mean that the device will work anyway.
- By kilofoxtrot in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2014, 07:31 PM
- By Acidrop in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2014, 10:33 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-02-2014, 08:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 08:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 08:13 AM