update not working
i have just updated my iphone4 with the latest version 7.2.1 i believe. but when i look at the summary on my iTunes it still shows version 6.1.3, and when i plug in my phone it prompts me to update to the latest version. why does this happen and what can i do? i also noticed that the capacity changes from 6.16gb to 7.46gb while it is downloading, but when the download is finished it goes back to 6.16gb. wtf?
- 08-31-2014, 03:32 PM #2
- 08-31-2014, 03:41 PM #3
Re: update not working
It takes a lot of space to update. They usually advise having about 6 gb available for the update. It's not permanent. Only for the update. After updating, it may take about 200 mg of additional space.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 09-02-2014, 09:58 AM
- By shawnrch in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-31-2014, 10:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2014, 10:58 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2014, 07:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-30-2014, 12:51 PM