Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default Can you help me with Wi-Fi connections problems?

I attempted to jailbreak my iphone with evasi0n when they first released the ios 7 jailbreak. It didn't work for me though, because I had gone to ios 7 over the air. So I then waited for a 7.1.1 jailbreak, which I used pangu for. I did this in the early stages of pangu's release. And now, for as long as recent memory serves me, my wifi connection on my phone is bad. It will always find and connect to my network, but will lose the signal within a few moments and then regain the signal. I don't believe this is a router issue because the wifi works well with my computer and other iphones in the house. This is annoying and if anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Default re: Can you help me with Wi-Fi connections problems?

Have you tried changing the channels on your router? Have you tried resetting the network settings on your iPhone?