I just dropped my iPhone 4s and now it's showing a blue screen, I can still hear it receiving texts etc should I restore it?
- 08-30-2014, 01:52 AM #2
- 08-30-2014, 02:41 AM #3
- 08-30-2014, 07:10 AM #4
- 08-30-2014, 07:22 AM #5
Re: Broken iphone
If you have AppleCare+, take it to an Apple Store. If not, take it to a reputable repair shop. An Apple repair would be high. But that's up to you. You might be better off buying a new phone. They've got great deals going for the 5c and 5s. If you have a back up phone, you might wait for the iPhone 6. I doubt a restore will work. Did you have the 4s in a case?
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
- By timmyb457 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 10Last Post: 07-15-2015, 05:26 PM
- By ArGiEs in forum iPhone 6Replies: 9Last Post: 01-26-2015, 05:37 PM
- By paramaribo in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 24Last Post: 09-03-2014, 12:03 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2014, 08:40 PM
- By TLD1 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 06:31 PM