Are there any pre-teen iPad games w/a female lead character w/realistic body proportions?

richard451

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I am looking for some iPad games for my 11yo daughter that feature a female lead character, hopefully one who has realistic body proportions

Thanks in advance,

Richard.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
"Realistic body proportions"? Hmmm, well, there are a ton of game listed in the App Store for you to browse and decide what you're seeking.

richard451

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
I guess when asking for recommendations, I was looking for something more than the obtuse "browse the app store" response. Sorry for not making that clear.

edit: thanks for the recommendation for the Toca apps. Unfortunately they are all too young for an 11yo.

p.s. thanks to whomever for changing my thread topic, I guess.

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It's doubtful any of us have researched the apps you look for. Using the search bar in the App Store is about all we or you can do. Your requirements are tough. It would take a lot of researching to find anything you would approve.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Are there any pre-teen iPad games w/a female lead character w/realistic body ...

I guess when asking for recommendations, I was looking for something more than the obtuse "browse the app store" response. Sorry for not making that clear.

edit: thanks for the recommendation for the Toca apps. Unfortunately they are all too young for an 11yo.

p.s. thanks to whomever for changing my thread topic, I guess.

My response was not obtuse and I am the one who changed the thread title. I change thread titles all day everyday to coincide with the question posted in the initial threads. That's part of my duties here at iMore. Having said that, I have NEVER EVER searched for an app for my daughter containing a lead character that was female with realistic body proportions. Heck, I've never searched for one with unrealistic body proportions, but that's Just Me, D. In fact, I've never even come across a post asking such a thing until yours and therefore the only thing I could suggest was for YOU to browse the apps listed in the App Store for the specific type of apps you were seeking. If that upset you, my apologies.

richard451

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
No worries. I appreciate the help. It's depressing that such a request is a difficult task. (apparently I am one of the few who want to find iPad games for a 11yo girl)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh