- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Can I use a .20 mm Gorilla glass screen protector on a life proof case?
I want to get either the lifeproof nuud or the lifeproof fre case for my iphone 5s but I also want to use the ZeosGlassy .20 mm screen protector. I dont know if this will affect the water resistance of either cases, but if it doesn't which case would be the best to use?
- 08-24-2014, 10:31 PM #2
Re: Can I use a .20 mm Gorilla glass screen protector on a life proof case?
I have a Zagg glass on mine and use a LP Fre. My main reason for the case though is if I'm working in the rain. I don't purposely submerge my phone. But it does fit with no issues.
- By cnotes2020 in forum VerizonReplies: 4Last Post: 08-24-2014, 10:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-24-2014, 09:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2014, 07:12 PM
- By pantlesspenguin in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2014, 03:04 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2014, 12:12 PM