How can I bypass the waiting for activation screen?

I

iMore Question

I am stuck at the "Activate iPhone" screen and don't have Apple ID and Password and can't retrieve that too. I have seen all the possible ways clearly not working for me from the google and want yours kind help. Is there any way to get out of this.
I have iPhone 5 running iOS 7.1.2

Note: This iPhone belonged to my real uncle who passed away, just in case if anyone doubts it to be illegal.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: Activate iPhone Problem

I am stuck at the "Activate iPhone" screen and don't have Apple ID and Password and can't retrieve that too. I have seen all the possible ways clearly not working for me from the google and want yours kind help. Is there any way to get out of this.
I have iPhone 5 running iOS 7.1.2

Note: This iPhone belonged to my real uncle who passed away, just in case if anyone doubts it to be illegal.

Apple added the Activation Lock to iOS 7 to combat the rampant unauthorized reselling of lost/stolen devices. There is no way around this lockout, even if the device has not been stolen.

Imam Bux Mallah

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Re: Activate iPhone Problem

Activate Screen asks me to enter previously logged in Apple ID or contact the xxxxxxxxxx contact number. What if I attach that number SIM in iPhone. Will it work for me?

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro