I just did a Pangu Jailbreak & now Cydia won't open. Why?
When I was still rebooting all of a sudden the pangu box on my pc just went back to its normal state before u jailbreak so i thought i was done (it was like my 5th time trying) and so i went over and saw no cydia but the pangu app and when i went on it nothing happened so then i went on youtube for help but my internet didn't work so i restored my iphone and when i did cydia was there but wouldn't open please help!
- 08-24-2014, 06:28 AM #2
- 08-24-2014, 11:51 AM #3
- By Spartan John-117 in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 10Last Post: 05-09-2015, 04:36 AM
- By Johan Michel Carcamo Pineda in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2014, 06:48 PM
- By rmann16 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 10:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-23-2014, 02:54 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2014, 01:00 PM