How can I get my device to enter landscape mode again?
My iphone 5 stopped going to landscape mode. How can I fix it? Is it something I did? Thanks, Pipsqueak
- 08-24-2014, 12:50 AM #2
Re: Landscape Mode - doesn't work.
Is there a lock icon in the upper right corner by the clock? If so swipe from the bottom of the screen to open control center then tap the lock icon to turn off orientation lock. If you're still on iOS6 then double press the home button and swipe to the left to bring up your controls and tap the lock icon there.
- 08-24-2014, 12:52 AM #3
- By Spartan John-117 in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 10Last Post: 05-09-2015, 04:36 AM
- By Art Richardson in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2014, 06:50 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2014, 07:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2014, 09:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2014, 02:54 PM