Why is my iPhone 3G not allowing me to send photos?
my I phone 3 device is not allowing me to send/receive picture messages, every time I try to send it goes to 99% and stops & gives me the red error icon, my current provider is straight talk, how can I fix this issue?
- 08-23-2014, 08:59 AM #2
Re: I phone 3
Have you tried restarting it? Hold in both button until the Apple Logo comes on then let go until it restarts. If no then try resetting the Network settings. Also may want to upgrade your device. If money is an issue I know a lot of places are selling the 5C for $1.00
- By LukeMara in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2014, 03:29 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 01:01 PM
- By Bob Eichel in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 7Last Post: 08-21-2014, 07:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2014, 09:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2014, 09:57 AM