- 08-22-2014, 01:52 AM #2iMore Genius
My Daily Drivers: iPhone: MGAU2LL Macs: MC976LL, MC516LL, MD387LL iPad: MGTX2LL
- 3,354 Posts
Freelance Curmudgeon. I run with scissors.
- 08-22-2014, 01:56 AM #3
Difference between iPhone 6 and iPhone 5S
The iPhone 6 release is still a few weeks away. Rumors are that the 6 will have a larger screen either 4.7" and 5.5" model, the 5S has a 4" screen. iPhone 6 will have Touch ID, just like the 5S, maybe a new processor and possibly a better battery among other improvements. Both the 5S and the 6 will run the new iOS 8. The 5S is an awesome device. I'm sure the 6 will have it's own awesomeness.
- 08-22-2014, 02:01 AM #4
Re: Difference between iPhone 6 and iPhone 5S
New iPhone gives bacon when asked...iPhone 5S only gives store brand ham."Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
- 08-22-2014, 06:54 AM #5
- By davenpj in forum iOS 8Replies: 4Last Post: 08-30-2014, 10:53 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-25-2014, 11:10 AM
- By SaranyaPWT in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2014, 07:49 AM
- By ahnydex in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2014, 01:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2014, 10:16 PM